Assorted thoughts and content from the world of video games!

Assorted thoughts and content from the world of video games!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hey

Hey, as you can guess this is a blog devoted to the mystical art (yes i called it art) of gaming. It'll just be my thoughts on games I'm playing, probably some proper reviews, previews and all that sort of standard gaming fare. Plenty for you to look forward to if you are at all interested in gaming.

I currently own all major consoles (PS3, Wii, DS, PSP, PC) except for Xbox 360, mainly because I am simply against it for no good reason but remaining faithful to dear old Sony and Nintendo. (Maybe also because there isn't a compelling reason for me to get it rather than a PS3). My first console was the great Nintendo 64 which came with Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64, which led me on my path of gaming. Now I mostly enjoy action/adventure/platform games but pretty much every genre has a few decent games that are awesome to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment