Assorted thoughts and content from the world of video games!

Assorted thoughts and content from the world of video games!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Now Playing (PEACE WALKER!!!)

Currently playing Super Mario Galaxy 1, in anticipation of the second (curse Australia and it's waiting times), and at 75 stars, it's just about to get to all of the really fun stars. I also weakened and bought MGS: Peace Walker before beating MGS1, and it is pretty amazing. But I am still not really good with the controls and really annoyingly tend to accidentally run too quickly behind guards (the analogue stick is terrible) and constantly getting caught when I try and do CQC (close quarters combat). But it is pretty awesome and has so much content, and I feel compelled to get an S rank in EVERY mission! But I am still trying to get through MGS1 and just got past the battle with the Hind (annoying helicopter) which took at least 6 attempts because I only had 3/4 health and 1 ration, and I was terrible at that boss, but I got past it and it is still pretty awesome, even though it has aged a bit. Of course I am still playing Yakuza 3 and have just arrived in what I think is some part of Tokyo, and it is really cool and much larger than the first city, it's still an awesome game that I am enjoying a lot. I am playing a lot right now because it's holidays, so I can just relax and play video games, hopefully I'll post a bit more too!

No comments:

Post a Comment